- Workshop -
Methodology of teaching French as a foreign language
This programme is designed for teachers and other professionals who want to:
- Improve their knowledge of the French language and discover new learning techniques.
- Become familiar with the teaching practices of FFL
- Discover the latest innovations in language teaching
- Discuss teaching practices for French as a foreign language
- Seize the opportunity to reflect on your own practices
- Give and confidence for teaching classes
- 2rouse interest in French news and include it in classes
- Integrate a network and establish connections between international trainers
- Develop the participants’ French skills
- Promote international partnerships
- Needs analysis
- Available online resources
- Positioning test prior to arrival
- Professional training provided by a qualified teacher
- Educational material included
- Definition of educational objectives
- Evaluations during training and regular feedback
- Advice for post-training independent learning
This programme combines theory and practice in the FFL classroom. Participants are invited to reflect on their own practices and to consider new teaching approaches with which they are not familiar.
The methodology includes work in small groups of international teachers. Morning classes are structured to provide new knowledge in terms of active pedagogy for language teaching.
The workshops are focused on putting theoretical contributions into practice. Participants develop educational activities that they can put to good use when they return to their classes.
example of programme
This model can be adapted.
participants in our programmes
at your service since
host families in the region