- Workshop -
Teaching your subject in French (EMILE/CLIL)
This program is designed for teachers and other professionals who want to:
- Improve their knowledge of the French language and discover new learning techniques
- Become familiar with the teaching practices of their subject in a foreign language
- Discover the CLIL methodology (Content and language integrated learning) and adapt it to their class
- Improve your knowledge of the French language and learn how to teach your subject in French to non-French speaking students.
- Know the techniques for teaching in French
- Integrate a network and establish connections between international trainers.
- Promote international partnerships
- Needs analysis
- Available online resources
- Positioning test prior to arrival
- Professional training provided by a qualified teacher
- Educational material included
- Definition of educational objectives
- Evaluations during training and regular feedback
- Advice for post-training independent learning.
The objective of this course is to develop teaching practices through the CLIL method and to demonstrate the effectiveness of transversal learning via an innovative approach.
Participants will have the opportunity to create material that they can reuse in class. They will be able to implement the CLIL method in their establishment upon their return.
By applying the CLIL method in the classroom, teachers encourage students to develop their creativity and critical thinking. The programme guides participants to use authentic means of communication that motivate students.
Thanks to this course, participants will gain confidence to teach their subject in French and to use CLIL methods in the classroom.
They will have the opportunity to meet European colleagues and thus have an intercultural experience, exchange good practices and build an international network for future international collaborations.
EXAMPLE OF PROGRAMME
This model can be adapted.